- Extraordinarily pleasant weather and a distinctive landscape make Bermuda a gem in the Caribbean crown. It's no wonder Bermuda is a honeymooner's paradise. With its private hidden coves and blushing pink beaches, it's a perfect place for relaxation and romance. Though this tiny string of Atlantic islands comprises only 21 miles, there's much to see and do. Spend the days boating, golfing, shopping or swimming with dolphins. Explore crystal caves and historical museums, forts and churches. Bermuda's nightlife offers everything from fine dining to fast food, jazz clubs to Irish pubs.
- South Shore park extends from Warwick Long Bay to Horseshoe Bay past several secluded coves. All of these spectacularly pink beaches are connected by a coastal trail. The capital Hamilton is vibrant and cosmopolitan with a relaxed and cheerful ambience. St. George’s, the island’s original capital and a UNESCO World Heritage Site lies to the east and is steeped in history. The locals and relaxed and friendly and a warm welcome and a friendly smile are always guaranteed.
Bermuda honeymoons, to put it simply are sublime!
- Capital: Hamilton
- Flight Time: 6-½ hrs
- Time Difference: GMT – 4 hours
- Language: English
- Currency: Burmudian dollar
- Visas: No visas required for Irish passport holders
- Temperature Chart: See sample
Hotels at this destination
Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
Located on a 30 acre peninsula on the western end of Bermuda overlooking Long Bay Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Hamilton is a short ferry ride and the airport is approx 20km from the resort.
Located on the south shore lies one of Bermuda's finest luxury hotels. Hamilton is 6 miles away and the airport is a distance of 17 miles.
Grotto Bay Beach Resort
Grotto Bay is conveniently located within walking distance of numerous local attractions including the Crystal Caves, Swizzle Inn, Bermuda Glass Blowing Studio and Bermuda Perfumery.